This new generation of low-level order pickers combines market-leading energy efficiency with advanced performance and ergonomics to maximise productivity and profits in first- and second-level picking.
Drivers of the NO-N2 low-level order pickers are empowered by the latest dynamic technology and by ergonomic, high-comfort design which makes best use of their energy and that of the truck。 Advances in steering functionality, for example, have created a unique intelligent curve control system which reacts rapidly to the operator’s steering behaviour and travel speed。 It constantly adjusts sensitivity, cornering speed and angle limitation to meet changing needs。
Other developments based on optimised controllers and software include a time-saving ‘flying start’ function, allowing operators to begin accelerating before stepping onto the presence-detecting floor mat。 Once onboard the low-level order picker, full acceleration is permitted。 Updating and optimisation of traction control, regenerative braking and programmability have enabled the driver to operate rapidly but smoothly, to stop predictably, without any swaying effects, and to work with great confidence。
Walk-through and on-off access are enhanced by a spacious operator compartment free from obstructions, difficult steps and tripping or slipping hazards. Fatigue is reduced by a comfortable triple-suspension floor and a carefully designed backrest. Ergonomically shaped controls, integrated into an innovative steering wheel, can be reached easily by the driver without releasing his or her grip. The steering unit is vibration-damped, effortless to operate with either hand, and adjustable for height and angle.
There are 8 models in this low-level order picker range, offering 1。2, 2。0 and 2。5 tonne capacities, along with a variety of rising fork (F) and rising operator platform (P) versions for different warehouse applications。 The NO20N2X/N2XP range features 2375mm long forks on a scissor-lifting mechanism that can carry two Europallets or three rollcages at once。 The range is complemented perfectly by a model with a rising operator platform (NO20N2XP) that lifts to 855mm for picking at heights of up to 2。5m with reduced stretching and straining for the operator。 Thanks to their robust construction and easy maintenance, these low-level order pickers will reward their users with low lifetime operating costs and highly dependable service。
- Integrated single-unit motor and gear design adds reliability and delivers the best energy efficiency in the market.
- Simplified one-piece main frame, with welded steel construction, is durable and trouble-free.
- New design for fork carriage, linkages and levers reduces wear and roller damage, and avoids any space-taking linkage protrusion into the operator compartment.
- Forks are wide and reinforced for durability, while the fork carriage’s smooth, flat front face prevents cutting or trapping of goods by sharp edges.
- Simple and quick accessibility of systems and components for checks and servicing minimises downtime and bills.
- Display of service hours and battery status encourages correct maintenance.
- Unique intelligent curve control reacts rapidly to operator steering behaviour and travel speed – adjusting sensitivity, cornering speed and angle limitation to meet changing needs.
- Steering control characteristics are modified when reversing, to allow for driver’s sideways position and one-handed operation.
- Advanced traction control ensures smooth, rapid acceleration and prevents wheelspin and related wear when driving on slippery surfaces or carrying heavy loads.
- Deceleration rate and stopping distance are easy to control and predict, for perfect positioning, and are programmable using TruckTool.
- ECO and PRO driving modes can be chosen according to the operator and application, and customised settings can be applied to meet more specific requirements.
- Walk-by-side operation can be controlled via the steering wheel, with angles limited for safety, to improve view of fork ends (optional side-mounted controls are available).
- 'Flying start' function allows operator to begin acceleration from walk-beside position, before stepping onto the presence-detecting floor mat, for quicker access to drive.
- Spacious and unobstructed operator compartment, with non-slip mat, low step height and no tripping hazards, ensures quick walkthrough access.
- Bevelled fork tips and tandem load wheels enable rapid pallet and picking cage entry with less chance of damage.
- Class-leading fork lift height (up to 220 mm even in lowest-lifting models) enhances ground clearance of pallets and picking cages, for fast, safe handling on loading docks and ramps.
- Range includes a variety of rising fork (F) and rising operator platform (P) models for different applications.
- High-comfort, triple-suspension floor offers floating structure to dampen shocks and vibrations, sideways dampening to relax knees and ankles, and thick state-of-the-art matting to reduce microvibration.
- Angled footrest minimises strain for seated (see options) and tall operators.
- Optimised backrest shape and height give maximum walk-through access width at hip level, easy passage for operators carrying goods, and a secure leaning position during turns.
- Innovative steering wheel, with vibration damping, is effortless to operate with either hand and can be adjusted for height and angle to maximise comfort.
- Ergonomically shaped accelerator triggers and other controls, integrated into steering wheel, are easily reached by operator without releasing grip.
- Top-of-steering-wheel hand positioning choice enables comfortable and controlled reversing with reduced twisting of shoulders and wrists.
- Regenerative braking, optimised to eliminate swaying effect at full stop, combines with hill hold function and anti-lock brakes to aid smooth operation, confidence and safety in all conditions.
- Storage space for operator equipment is provided in a rear compartment and in trays at the front.
|MODEL||CAPACITY (kg)||LOAD CENTRE (mm)||ENGINE|