Compact LPG forklifts built with durability in mind
Regardless of the application expectation, these compact LPG forklifts have deservedly acquired a name synonymous with durability.
Three frame types, five mast capacity designs and four engine sizes create a range of different LPG forklift configurations to choose from, so you can be sure that you will find the ideal combination to suit your needs.
Ideal for industrial applications, the the 1.5-3.5 tonnes LPG forklift trucks achieve outstanding traction on sloping or slippery surfaces, with solid pneumatic tyres providing excellent operator comfort.
A built-in warning system and easy maintenance procedures help to keep your truck in service and your costs to a minimum。
The 1.5-3.5 tonnes LPG forklifts are equipped with the GCT GK21E and GCT GK25E engines. These proven, high powered and clean LPG engines, with standard 3-way closed loop catalytic converter, provide the performance and torque necessary when trucks are required for use in demanding applications indoors and outdoors.
- Modern design techniques in combination with long component life result in a long service interval which reduces total cost of ownership.
- Vehicle Control Module manages various truck and operator functions, allowing easy troubleshooting and pinpointing of problems.
- LCD display provides extensive information on truck operation, maintenance state and soot level (diesel) - with indication of service requirements to prevent unexpected downtime and costs due to unscheduled servicing and repairs.
- LED front work lights and front/rear combination lights reduce energy consumption and maintenance costs.
- Robust and durable chassis is fitted with full belly guard to protect engine compartment from dust, water and dirt.
- Powerful, proven industrial engine offers state-of-the-art LPG technology, including electronic engine management system and 3-way catalytic converter, for great performance, low noise and emission levels, and efficient fuel usage.
- Fully floating powertrain layout lowers centre of gravity, increases truck stability and maximises residual lifting capacities.
- Compact design means this range is also suitable for use in aisles with tight spaces.
- Mast carriage features six bearings, increasing durability and lifting speed, while powerful hydraulic system offers high residual capacities for easy handling of heavier loads.
- Optional factory-fitted panel cabin keeps the elements out, without compromising visibility, combining form and function in a design which keeps the truck performing in the most extreme of temperatures and in wet environments.
- Presence Detection System (PDS) prevents truck operation when operator is not seated.
- Low noise levels combine with the ergonomic and comfortable Grammer seat to help maintain operator concentration and reduce fatigue during long shifts.
- Fingertip hydraulic controls are mounted on a fully adjustable armrest for optimum load handling and easy manoeuvrability.
- Automotive-style pedal layout allows easy and comfortable operation.
- Adjustable steering column with memory position can be set according to operator’s preference for comfortable operation.
- Low step in chassis enables easy on and off access.
- Good all-round visibility and ergonomic layout of all controls improves comfort and minimises operator fatigue.
- Hand grip mounted at the rear of the overhead guard, with a horn button, increases safety and reduces back strain and fatigue in applications involving repetitive reversing.
|MODEL||CAPACITY (kg)||LOAD CENTRE (mm)||ENGINE|
|GP15N||1500||500||GCT GK21E LP Gas|
|GP18N||1750||500||GCT GK21E LP Gas|
|GP20CN||2000||500||GCT GK21E LP Gas|
|GP25N||2500||500||GCT GK21E LP Gas|
|GP30CN||3000||500||GCT GK25E LP Gas|
|GP35N||3500||500||GCT GK25E LP Gas|